For older babies and toddlers, the Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller features a multi-position reclining backrest, five-point harness, child tray with two cup holders, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, the Bravo Stroller accepts the Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat with click-in attachment via the child tray.
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame stroller for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch back and forth between car seat and stroller seat.
When it's time to close the Bravo Stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad.
The Bravo Trio Travel System includes the #1-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, which accommodates infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30". The KeyFit 30 is the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely every time.
- Includes the #1-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight frame stroller
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
- Multi-position reclining backrest for added comfort
- Large, adjustable canopy provides shade
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage compartment
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
- One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking
- Large storage basket
MANUFACTURED IN: OCT 2019
EXPIRE: OCT 2025