For older babies and toddlers, the Chicco Bravo Air Quick-Fold Stroller features a multi-position breathable 3D AirMesh backrest, five-point harness, child tray with two cup holders, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, the Bravo Air accepts all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 infant car seats with click-in attachment via the child tray. (car seat sold separately)
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame stroller for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch back and forth between car seat and stroller seat.
When it's time to close the Bravo Air, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad.
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Breathable 3D AirMesh backrest with airflow channels for improved ventilation
- Accepts all Chicco KeyFit, KeyFit 30, and Fit2 car seats with click-in attachment
- Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight frame stroller
- Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
- Large, adjustable canopy provides shade from the sun
- Parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
- Large storage basket